Create an Undy Run/Walk Community Event
Can't make it to an Undy Run/Walk event? Don't worry, you can still participate by creating your own Undy Community Event! Get a group of your friends together to walk down Main Street in your boxers or plan a group jog at the local park. That's sure to draw some attention! And who knows ... if you get enough people together, maybe we will bring a signature Undy Run/Walk to your town next year.
2017 Community Events
- The Terminators - Timmerman Trail, Cayce, SC - June 24, 2017
- Let's Get Scoping Community Event - Indianapolis, IN - July 1, 2017
- Remembrance Run for Will McGurk - Spokane, WA - July 15, 2017
- Undywear is Everywhere - Madison Virtual Team
- Undywear is Everywhere - Ft. Lauderdale Virtual Team
$35 Registration Fee Includes:
- A pair of Signature Undy Run/Walk boxer shorts
- A personal fundraising page to collect donations and include details about your local event
- Access to a participant center full of fundraising tools
- Fundraising and logistical guidance from Special Events staff
- Colon cancer survivors will receive a special survivor t-shirt
Need help getting started?
Not sure how to have the biggest impact in your town? We're here to help. Joanna Anastasio would be delighted to be your Undy Community Event concierge. Email Joanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at 202-628-0123 ext. 167 and she'll be happy to get you started.
Your participation in a Community Event helps the Colon Cancer Alliance and our local partners fight colorectal cancer in critical ways. Learn more about our local efforts.