2017 Denver Undy Run/Walk
Saturday, June 24
Early Bird Registration: Use discount code EARLY (all caps) to receive $5 off your registration. Don't delay - this offer expires on March 26th!
Go Blue this March for Colon Cancer Awareness month by attending the following:
- March 2nd - Candlelight vigil on the steps of the City and County Building from 6-6:30 pm. Join us at 1437 Bannock Street, Denver, CO to raise awareness for colon cancer.
- March 12th - Guest Bartending night at PS Lounge starting at 4pm. Join us for Sunday Funday at 3416 East Colfax Ave and all tips will go to the Denver Undy Run/Walk. CASH ONLY PLEASE.
- A pair of 2017 Boxer shorts
- Survivor t-shirt if registered as a survivor
- Survivor medal if registered as a survivor
- Memorial flag if indicated in registration process
- Access to our online fundraising platform
Parking will be available at East High School. Street parking is available surrounding City Park. Please note that City Park will be closed to outside traffic from 7-10 a.m.
7:00 am - Race packet pickup & on-site registration 8:15 am - Opening remarks 8:30 am - 5K begins 8:40 am - 1 Mile fun run begins 9:35 am - Survivor & Patient recognition & awards ceremony
5K Adult (14 and older) - $35 Advance/ $40 Race Day
5K Youth (6-13) - $30 Advance / $35 Race Day
1 Mile fun run (all ages, Children 5 and younger are free) - $30 Advance / $35 Race Day
Undywear is Everywhere - $35 Virtual Participation Fee / $30 Youth Virtual Participation Fee
How you help
Your participation in the Undy Run/Walk helps the Colon Cancer Alliance and our local partners fight colorectal cancer in critical ways. Learn more about our local efforts.
View the fundraising incentive program!