Create an Undy Run/Walk Community Event
Can't make it to an Undy Run/Walk event? Don't worry, you can still participate by creating your own Undy Community Event! Get a group of your friends together to walk down Main Street in your boxers or plan a group jog at the local park. That's sure to draw some attention! And who knows ... if you get enough people together, maybe we will bring a signature Undy Run/Walk to your town next year.
$35 Registration Fee Includes:
- A pair of Undy Run/Walk boxer shorts
- A personal fundraising page to collect donations and include details about your local event
- Access to a participant center full of fundraising tools
- The opportunity to earn Undy Run/Walk fundraising incentives
- Fundraising and logistical guidance from Undy Run/Walk staff
- Colon cancer survivors will receive a special survivor t-shirt
Need help getting started?
Not sure how to have the biggest impact in your town? We're here to help. Joanna Frezzo would be delighted to be your Undy Community Event concierge. Email Joanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at 202-628-0123 ext. 167 and she'll be happy to get you started.
Your participation in the Undy Run/Walk helps the Colon Cancer Alliance and our local partners fight colorectal cancer in critical ways. Learn more about our local efforts.