2015 "Virtual" North Carolina Undy Run/Walk!
Saturday, June 27
Location: This year your Undy Run/Walk can be any where you want it to be, literally!
The 2015 Piedmont Triad Undy Run/Walk has shifted from a traditional Undy Run/Walk, to a "Virtual" event in your own backyard. Register for the 2015 "Virtual" North Carolina Undy Run/Walk and you can join us from the comfort of your own home, or organize a local Undy Run/Walk event in your area! Get a group of your friends together to walk down Main Street in your boxers or plan a group jog at the local park. That's sure to draw some attention!
$35 registration fee includes:
- A pair of Undy Run/Walk boxer shorts
- The first 100 registrants will receive an Undy Run/Walk medal
- A personal fundraising page to collect donations and include details about your local event
- Access to a participant center full of fundraising tools
- The opportunity to earn Undy Run/Walk fundraising incentives
- Fundraising and logistical guidance from Undy Run/Walk staff
- Colon cancer survivors will receive a special survivor t-shirt
Your Support Makes a Difference
When you register, fundraise or donate, you help to provide support to colorectal cancer survivors, patients, and their families.
- $25: Provides a FIT test to an individual in need of screening
- $200: Furthers young onset colorectal cancer research via our Blue Hope Research Award
- $300: Provides one Blue Note Fund Grant to an individual in treatment and financial distress
- $500: Supports up to eighty Helpline callers
- $1,000: Provides a colonoscopy to an individual in need of screening
"Underwear is Everywhere" Photo Contest
Show us how you participated in the "Virtual" Undy by sending us your photos of you and your teammates wearing your Undy boxers. Send your photos to email@example.com and enter to win a designer Angela & Roi bag.
Remembering our Heroes
Many of you participate in memory of a loved one who passed away from colon cancer. In 2015, we introduced keepsake memorial flags to honor these loved ones gone too soon. If you are participating in the "Virtual" North Carolina Undy in memory of a loved one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you a memorial flag with your boxers.
Need help getting started?
Not sure how to have the biggest impact in your town? We're here to help. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 202-628-0123 ext 128 and we'll be happy to get you started.
Interested in sponsorship?
Contact the Colon Cancer Alliance Undy team at 202-628-0123 ext. 128 to discuss the unique sponsorship opportunities available for this Undy.
How you help
Your participation in the Undy Run/Walk helps the Colon Cancer Alliance and our local partners fight colorectal cancer in critical ways. Learn more about our local efforts.