Undy Run/Walk Volunteers
The Undy Run/Walk series continues to grow at an astonishing rate and we are always looking for more volunteers. From pre-event outreach, to day of assistance, we need your help to make these events even more impactful throughout local communities. Whether you plan to participate in the event or not, we still need you!
To sign up as a volunteer, please fill out this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer activities include:
- Visiting doctors' offices in the community to recruit participants and gain medical support
- Asking community stores, restaurants and shops to place brochures at their checkouts
- Reaching out to local community sponsors for in-kind donations
- Working at the registration table the morning of the event
- Getting a group of volunteers together to help along the course at the event
- Helping organize the food tent the morning of the race
- Helping with crowd control at the event
- And many, many more!
Perhaps you have a special professional skill you can lend to the cause? For example, do you write press releases for a living? Do you have contacts to media outlets? Or maybe you have connections in the local community that you think would get involved? However it is you can help, let us know!
Thank you for your support!
The Undy Run/Walk Team